Voice Communications Technical Specialist
Andrews AFB, MD
Voice communications technical specialist
A voice communication technical specialist is needed for a contract to hire position in Andrews Maryland
- Enjoy a position with the air fore base working on the VOIP systems, assuring that they work proficiently
- 2+ years of experience with analogue/digital (single/multi line phone) and Voice Over Internet Protocol VOIP.
- Ability to work both supervised and unsupervised is required, along with demonstrable, logical troubleshooting skills.
- Security+ CE (the Air Force will not accept an older Security+ version)
- Secret clearance
- Surveying, installing, troubleshooting and auditing physical connections utilized for all telephony systems.
- Support provided also includes installing, troubleshooting and maintaining telephony devices.
- Configure, maintain, repair, and troubleshoot data network and telephony systems and associated technologies in compliance with established processes and standards.
- Assist in the setup and configuration of VoIP services and equipment.
- Monitor and support ticketing system.
- May perform additional duties such as; data analysis, project management, reporting, as well as provide input for troubleshooting scripts and diagnostic tools.
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.