Technical Project Manager
Softworld’ s banking client is hiring 2 Technical Project Managers to run maintenance and enhancement projects.
- 7-10+ years of proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Must have strong SDLC background, and be able to work with the development teams.
- Identifies and implements solutions resolving issues to maintain timelines and achieve agreed upon deliverables.
- Proven track record of successful technical project delivery.
- Strong project management and quality assurance skills.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with other team members across the Bank.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Agile experience is preferred
- Banking industry experience is highly preferred, such as home loans, deposits, wires, etc.