Systems Engineer (Clearance)
Quantico , VA
Systems Engineer (Secret Clearance)
- Responsible for developing systems transition plan, conducting discovery of source legacy environment and documentation of the domain collapse process and migration implementation.
- Also responsible for OU structure validation and identifying existing accounts on legacy/MCEN-N. Strong in both AD and Exchange (this was emphasized by the manager)
- Experience/Skills/Certification Requirements: Candidate must be of a Master level with 10+ years of experience and have experience in planning a migration project for AD AND Exchange.
- Secret clearance
- IAT III (walking in the door)
- MCSE certification (possibly waivable). Day one: MCSA