• Softworld, Inc. client is looking for a Systems Administrator to work in their Hosting Security Operations team. As an Active Directory Security System Administrator who will be responsible for helping to support the AD environment. This resource will provide support, implementation, and consulting services for Microsoft Active Directory systems across the enterprise. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work within Global Information Security team, which is in the midst of transforming and moving legacy security services to the Cloud. This position offers the opportunity to explore and grow technical skills across a full stack of Active Directory product sets. The team is experiencing an agile transformation and is looking for someone who is willing to share ideas and collaborate to enrich this growing business.
About the job:
• Enable and support the Active Directory environment
• Design, implement, and support Group Policies
• Enable and support Policy Key Infrastructure (PKI) environment
• Manage and support cross-forest trusts
• Support upgrades and lifecycle management of AD-related software and tools
• Improve AD processes and automate repetitive tasks wherever feasible.
• Fulfill service requests and resolve incidents related to Directory Services
• Provide support and administration of Remote Domain Controllers
• Adhere to Service Management Processes and Procedures (Change, Incident, Problem)
• Ensure customer satisfaction by consulting with Applications and other services who utilize Active Directory. Provide recommendations on best practices for integration.
• Provide after hours and on-call support as part of a rotation
• Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
• Assists in the reporting of data security incidents and may support investigations as required.
• May participate in the monitoring of existing and proposed security standard setting groups, State and Federal legislation and regulations.
• Participates in the identification and escalation of changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures.
• Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
• Bachelor degree in in CS or IT
• certified Microsoft Technology Associate preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in systems operation and administration
• Directory Services Experience
• Administering AD and GPOs
• Administering PKI, DNS, DHCP, etc.
• Scripting Experience (PowerShell, VBScript)
• Windows Operating Systems and associated technologies