Sr. Software Engineer
- The Sr. Software Developer will be responsible for developing maintainable/scalable, effective, and defect-free source code that meets business requirements and team standards. This professional will support the production support transition and implementation phases, create support documentation, participate in functional/system integration testings, and identify and implement appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.The Sr. Software Developer will have some experience on full stack development like Nodejs, Angular/React, REST API, FLASK, or MEAN in addition to experience working with SQL and the ability to build simple Python batch data pipelines using Pandas or Bonobos.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Generally requires 5+ years of professional experience
- Proven experience on full stack development like Nodejs, Angular/React, REST API, FLASK, MEAN.
working with SQL, including joins, sub-queries, views, and the ability to
write efficient SQL queries.
- Basic knowledge of data modeling (entities, indexes).
- Demonstrated knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience working in an Agile (scrum) development environment (Test-Driven Design, MVP, iterative and incremental design).
- Technical degree preferred.
- Investment project experience.
- Proven data analytics experience.
- Exposure to SSIS or any other ETL experience.
- Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills while also being proactive, demonstrating initiative, and being a logical thinker.
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.