Sr. Security & Risk Managment Analyst
A Sr. Security & Risk Management Analyst is required for a contract position in Nashville, TN
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful co-ordination of all Internal and External IT audits in the US (and other International offices) including the annual SOX audit.
- The role holder will represent IT in the end to end management of the audits, form initial planning and agreement of the TOR, through co-ordination of the audit walkthroughs, advising on management action plans and tracking actions.
- This role will suit a candidate with excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to arbitrate between Audit and IT stakeholders as necessary.
- Based in the US the role will have global stakeholders and require the ability to manage them remotely.
- The successful candidate will be organized with good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- Hands on experience of executing an IT Audit – ideally as an IT Auditor
- Understanding of SOX and the nature of a SOX Audit
- Experience of non-SOX IT Audits including project, governance and operational
- Co-ordination, planning and scheduling of on-site audit
- Producing management action plans in response to audit points
- Controls development and remediation
- Understanding of IT controls and the IT Audit process
- Producing reports, dashboard, steering group packs etc.
- Maintaining and tracking detailed plans
- Understanding of IT Operations Working in a global organization
- Member of a small global audit co-ordination team within the IT Risk and Assurance function
- Responsible for co-ordination of all IT audits in North America and other International territories as requested.
- Work with control owners and other key stakeholders to prepare for IT audits, internal and external
- Work with the internal and external audit teams to agreed detailed audit schedules and walkthroughs
- Prepare for and co-ordinate IT Audits including briefing of attendees, attendance at meetings, co-ordination of scheduling and review of management responses
- Provide insight into audit findings and coach others through the development of remediation plans
- Facilitate the development and documentation of controls in response to issues raised by audit Provide appropriate challenge to both Internal and External auditors
- Follow up open Audit points and work with the wider IT team to resolve Status reporting and MI for senior stakeholders
- Effective communication to all stakeholders Support selection of appropriate tooling solutions
- Deputize for the Senior IT Risk and Assurance Lead/Audit Co-ordination Global Manager in respect of audit planning and co-ordination as required
- 3+ months with possible conversion for the right candidate