Softworld, Inc. Information Technology Services https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62307/logos/softworldtech-hml.png http://www.softworldtech.com http://www.softworldtech.com true
Sr. Product Owner
Boston, MA 02116 US
Posted: 03/06/2023 2023-03-06 2023-04-26 Employment Type: Perm Industry: IT Job Number: 240099
- Contributes to the creation of product vision and alignment with strategic priorities with stakeholders. Communicates the product and portfolio vision to their team and other teams outside their functional area.
- Responsible for establishing influential relationships with key internal business partners and existing external vendors by effectively communicating and delivering technical solutions
- Owns and maintains the product backlog and is accountable for its contents, prioritization, and acceptance criteria. Accountable for clear, actionable user stories.
- Sets priorities and actively participates in team planning. Sets expectations with stakeholders for delivery of new capabilities, features, and functionalities.
- Participates in team demos, retrospectives, and all other ceremonies.
- Participates in validation, testing and final approval of features prior to end user acceptance.
- Monitors and maintains the product health, supporting long-term product viability and efficiency, and balancing long and short term and costs with desired outcomes.
- Owns the relationship with vendor products being used by our business partners
- Analyzes feasibility, cost of delay ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential changes to the product.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (economics, finance, computer science, mathematics)
- 8+ years' experience in a Product Owner, Business Analyst or Systems Analyst role with experience working on an Agile/Scrum team
- Experience in Private Investments (Private Equity, Private Credit, Real Estate) or similar
- Experience working with vendor platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate and facilitate meetings with team members and business partners across an organization
- Proven record of delivering key technology solutions to business partners
- Skill at translating business needs into technology features / stories.