Sr. IAM Consultant
Hanscom Air Force Base, MA
Sr. IAM Consultant
Overview: Seeking an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer to provide support of identity and access management systems for a government customer.
- Evaluate technologies related to Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Review contract deliverables.
- Write contract documents related to EAS and source data and data models, as required.
- Review, evaluate, and comment on Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- 12+ years’ experience in engineering including experience in authentication and authorization. Bachelor’ s degree in a related field.
- Must be an expert on technologies related to implementing user authentication and authorization.
- Authentication expertise includes Public Key Infrastructure.
- Authorization expertise includes data structures (X.500 and vendor specific implementations), delivery techniques (HTTPS header injection, SAML assertion, and vendor specific implementations), integration issues associated with applications (.Net, Java, ERP) consuming attributes to make authorization decisions.
- Experience with Oracle OIAM suite products (OID, OAM, OIM).
- Experience working with a federation of identity providers.
- Demonstrated skill as a developer.
- Must possess strong analytical and communication skills and be highly proficient with MS Office products, especially Excel, Visio, and Word.
- Strong knowledge of the principles, methods and tools required to integrate data from multiple sources into a cohesive structure, including Extract, Transform, Load (ETL), data quality assessment, data quality remediation, data provenance.
- Able to communicate with management, technical staff, and end users in a clear and professional manner.
- Experience with engineering practices, techniques, and standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to develop and present technical presentations.
- Able to represent complex data in diagrams or through other techniques that communicate precise information to both business and technical staff.
- Proven ability to understand the strategic and tactical approach to projects and handle multiple projects concurrently.