Sr. Business Analyst
Deerfield, IL | Contract
1). Service Now and ServiceNow Cloud Management experience
2). Some Project Management experience
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy.
- Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Provides business consulting support to customers.
- Identifies issues and helps with resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately.
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
- Influences team and specialist peers internally. Influences customers at account level and suppliers.
- Establishes external activities related to own specialism.
- Makes decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives.
- Analyzes and documents business requirements for area of responsibility.
- Ensure documentation according to Takeda QMS standards, policies and procedures.
- Provides delivery of medium-scale changes and deliver of IT projects.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key customers.
- Provides input into project budgets.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or high school degree and 7 years of work experience in any business related field.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience supporting functional processes and technical design.
- Knowledge of relevant systems solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Pharmaceutical industry and/or drug development business experience.
- Familiarity with regulated systems – general level of understanding of systems validation