Washington , DC
Required Technical Skills:
- Must have experience with BOTH Green Fill Evaluations in standing up ServiceNow or evaluating ServiceNow after it has been stood up. This is a process driven role around creating roadmaps for standing up ServiceNow and writing evaluations where ServiceNow is already stood up.
- Must have Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist cert
- Must have ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle or Capability certification (ITIL Expert highly desired)
- Must be clearable for a Secret Clearance; Softworld will sponsor for Interim Secret (minimum clearance requirement to start)
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- 30%: Provides oversight and guidance on system design, maintenance, and implementation of corporate and client ServiceNow instances.
- 30%: Works closely with Developers and Architects to develop road maps for applications, align development plans, and ensures effective integration among information systems and the IT infrastructure.
- 20%: Monitors technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards as well as emerging business requirements.
- 10%: Supervises, coordinates, provides leadership to, and reviews the work of professional and supervisory level subordinates to accomplish operational goals. Estimates staffing needs and schedules and assigns work to subordinates to meet service and target budgets.
- 10%: Mentors Developer and Admin resources in best practices for implementation methodology, configuration, and maintenance of the platform.
- Proven ServiceNow implementation experience leading the development and delivery of ServiceNow solutions in client environments with a minimum of 3 years experience implementing ServiceNow ITSM implementations
- Active listener, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentational)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while providing thought leadership in solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Excellent client-facing and internal verbal and written communication skills
- Experience successfully managing communications between technical teams and technology consumers.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills