Senior SharePoint Developer
Sr. Sharepoint Developer
This position is part of the IT Technology Development division within our client's organization and performs the following functions:
- Design new applications integrating using both the SharePoint Controls and Web Service implementations as part of the overall architecture.
- Develop, test, and refine the applications to meet stakeholder requirements and established User Interface design.
- Isolate, diagnose, repair and resolve software problems.
- Provide feedback for regular internal process improvement and best practice reviews.
- Applies industry best practices to all development efforts
- Post, edit, distribute and maintain appropriate content for classified and unclassified website/portals
- Develop and maintain an accurate, consistent, repeatable process for responses to official questions by collecting, consolidating, and preparing written responses to external RFI or internal query from leadership
- Create and maintain records in compliance with DoD Records Management policies and directives
- Organize data, establish file structures, and ensure information is captured and stored in locations accessible to various user groups
- Develop TTPs for coordinating the flow of information and work to periodically test these TTPs during exercises.
- Integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers Trains and educates front-end users of the knowledge management tools
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required to start.
- Current DoD 8570 Level II (CompTIA Security + CE, CCNA Security, CySa+, GICSP, SSCP, GSEC)
- Desirable: MS certification in Web Development or SharePoint Applications.
- BS in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years professional SharePoint experience