Senior Information Assurance Engineer
Bachelor’ s of Science degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
Candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. Applicants selected will be subjected to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
General Dynamics Mission Systems has an immediate opening for a Senior Information Assurance Engineer in our Bloomington, Minnesota location.
Candidates should have experience in several of the following:
- System Level Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP and/or RMF)
- Cross Domain solutions and products
- Encryption solutions and products
- Enterprise and embedded system security architecture and design
- Security architectures and design processes
- Defense in Depth/Breadth
- Identification, authentication and authorization
- System engineering processes such as requirements analysis, requirement management, use case and scenario generation, and security architecture development
- Network/Security Management
- Technical leadership experience
- Network design
- Risk Management Framework
- Intrusion detection and incident reporting/handling
- Contingency Planning
- Network Operations
- Applicant with a CISSP, ISSEP and/or ISSAP is desired