Senior Full Stack .NET Core Engineer (remote/Greater Boston)
Marlborough, MA 01752 US
Senior Full Stack .NET Core Engineer
Location: remote/Greater Boston – on-site 5 days/month
• Design, develop and test features and functionality for new and existing applications or programmed solutions as part of an Agile Scrum team.
• Build applications and back-end business logic using various programming and scripting languages, creating functional specifications for web, mobile, client, and microservice based projects.
• Collaborate with different teams and departments to ensure code quality
• Customize existing code to ensure efficiency and functionality
• Communicate with the business, as needed, to complete development work.
• Become a subject matter expert on one or more areas of functionality
• Accurately document programming and coding changes
• Provide development updates and status to teams and stakeholders
• Troubleshoot and debug functionality to resolve issues with code.
• Perform unit and integration testing as part of SDLC process
• Programming experience in a Microsoft development environment utilizing NET Framework/NET Core (C#, ASP) and Visual Studio on the Web and Windows platforms.
• Knowledge of how to use Nuget and add and remove packages from a project/solution.
• Direct experience working in an Agile Scrum environment and other SDLC methodologies.
• Ability to help with troubleshooting and root cause analysis for incident management.
• Knowledge of relational databases, establishing connectivity with network systems and web servers.
• Knowledge of API development related to REST web services
• Knowledge of building applications in the AWS and on-prem environments.
• Knowledge of using logging and APM frameworks to get visibility into how an application is running.
• Good interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills, with a strong service orientation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, software engineering, or mathematics.