Senior Database Administrator
Ability to apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and administration of the software and systems that make TJXs software work.
• Perform specialized tasks with specific software based on company driven project needs.
• Must have prior experience as an Oracle Applications DBA, preferably with retail Point of Service experience.
• Advanced level skill sets and product knowledge in more than one of the following; Oracle RDBMS, Windows, UNIX, AIX, Java, Oracle OWS, Oracle Retail Xstore POS and Xstore Office. .
• Demonstrated experience in application and/or database performance analysis and tuning.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience. MIS degree a plus.
• 5-7 years of related work experience.