Senior Business Analyst - UI/UX
Softworld’ s client is hiring a front-end UI/UX Business Analysis to be part of their web portal projects. A successful candidate should possess strong UI/UX functional design background.
- REQUIRED: Front end UI/UX Business Analysis experience
- Analyzes complex cross functional business processes and defines integrated business and functional requirements
- Facilitates the design of integrated solutions (process, technical & organizational)
- Ensures the end to end solution is proven to deliver the required business results
- Drives adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders
- Communicates with business SMEs to ensure expectations are kept in line with project status
- Drives the definition, testing, training and implementation of functional requirements. Upon implementation, drives knowledge transfer to Global Production Support.
- Creates/revises/executes deliverables using industry standard techniques
- Develops, monitors and tracks plans to create the BA deliverables on an assigned project.
- Special projects as assigned
- Chooses analysis techniques and standards to be used within small projects
- Decides on best functional designs to meet business requirements
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, business, Engineering or Finance.
- Relevant business analyst experience at program level with multiple projects in at least 3 full project lifecycles. This is likely to have taken 7 years to develop
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.