Our client is looking to for an energetic Scrum Master to help their Engineering teams deliver a great customers experience. Leveraging a background in scrum and building self-sustaining teams and high performing teams, you’ ll have a great opportunity to truly make an immediate impact in this exciting role!
- Ensure that the team is applying the scrum principles consistently and accurately while remaining focused on delivering value to customers.
- Provide key partnership, support and education to the team’ s product owner and development lead and team
- Aggressively remove impediments and remain focused on hitting our sprint commitments
- Build a productive team environment where collaboration and group problem solving is encouraged rather than feared
- Assist with internal and external communication with an emphasis on transparency
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, PMI-ACP) and broad understanding of agile methods including Kanban
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for a minimum of three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Experience developing lower performing or newly formed teams to a high level of self sufficiency
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency