- A Scrum Master is required for a six-month contract in Hopkinton, MA.
- In this position you will be responsible for leading scrum ceremonies, coaching the team on agile methodology, and helping the team with self-organization.
- You will be working for a well-known fortune 500 company
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Experience applying various well-documented patterns and techniques for facilitating scrum ceremonies, measuring scrum team progress/success, and maintaining backlog (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Experience as a developer in Agile methodology projects, especially a team that was diligently applying Scrum framework principles, practices, and theory.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team (Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Java, Spring Boot, Linux operating system)
Contract Length: 6 months possible extension or conversion
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.