- Scrum Master needed for a contract to hire role in Boston, MA.
- Provide on-going coaching to the teams on how to use and apply Agile/Scrum practices.
- Facilitate all agile ceremonies – Daily scrums, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective – and also facilitate backlog refinement sessions.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Program Owners, and Technical Architecture Leads to ensure that the project vision is understood. Support and advise the Product Owner on maintenance of the product backlog.
- Provide Sprint Results to Program Owners (sprint planning as well as sprint completion) thereby improving transparency for all stakeholders.
- Support assigned scrum team(s), facilitate team productivity as opposed to dictating or assigning work.
- JIRA and Confluence maintenance.
- Project and Program status reporting.
- Monitoring of time tracking and budget impacts.
- Must have at least 2 years of being a Scrum Master.
- Jira is what we are using so this experience is a strong plus.
- Awareness and experience with Agile techniques/concepts (XP, Scrum, Kanban, user stories, estimation, Continuous testing, automated testing, release planning, measuring velocity, creating burn down charts/reports, retrospective formats, defect handling).
- Experience working with SAFE would be a big plus.
Duration: Contract to Hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.