Salesforce Project Manager
The Senior Salesforce Project Manager is responsible for the Salesforce platform. S/He will be responsible for overall Project communication to Key Executive Leadership, Stakeholders, IT Senior Management and the wider team.
· Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of complex projects with direct business impact.
· Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
· Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
· Ensures Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
· Manages the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
· Provides effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
· Business and financial acumen, with proven ability to manage scope, timeline, budget, risk, etc.
· Outstanding organizational skills and time management skills, with ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
· Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated team-building experience
· Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to determine level and method of communication required for diverse audience, and ability to adapt communication style
· Solid proficiency in Microsoft Project and other project management tools and methodologies, including knowledge of and ability to utilize implementation methodologies and deliverable templates (Resource Plan; Work Plan; Test Plan; Implementation Plan; etc.)
· Jira or Confluence experience is highly preferred
· Ability to establish effective working relationships and contribute in a team environment
· Developing ability to engage in Strategic thinking and decision making beyond the project level
· Advanced knowledge or practice of Agile Project Management methodologies; understanding of Waterfall and Scaled Agile methodologies preferred
· Management of global project teams in a matrixed environment
· Thorough understanding of Software Development Life-cycle
· Project Management experience in Pharmaceutical Industry/Management of Clinical Trials/Drug
· BS/BA required with MBA or advanced degree preferred
· Minimum of 10 years proven project management experience managing large scale technology projects which include business process, technology and training deliverables
· PMP (or equivalent) Certification desired
· Agile Certification desired
· Salesforce Administration or Development certification preferred