- Salesforce Developer is required for a 12 Month Contract position in Washington, DC.
- Work closely with the Salesforce team to support the migration and integration of technical and PII data from a legacy platform to Salesforce using open source and technologies.
- Documentation supporting systems integration, operation, maintenance, and logistics functions.
- Develop and administer applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Integrate application plug-in to adhere to user stories using Application Programming Interface (API).
- Provide hands-on subject matter expertise in the implementation of Salesforce.
- Interaction with stakeholders in order to understand and analyze the business requirements in order to convert them into applications.
- Train current Salesforce team on the platform.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Master’ s Degree in Computer Science with 4+ years of previous relevant experience.
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience. Prior experience in management consulting, project/program analysis and support, or relevant disciplines.
- Salesforce.com Administrator, Developer, and/or Sales/Service Cloud Certified.
- Prior experience with developing for DoD programs.
- Write technical and non-technical content that supports the operation and or maintenance of the Salesforce Platform.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce automation tools (Process Builder, Notifications, Approvals, Workflows, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce design and limitations.
- Ability to learn legacy system hardware and software changes using engineering documentation and notes and working with the SME engineers, and end users.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator, Advanced Developer, and/or Technical Architect Certification preferred.
Duration: 12 Month Contract
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.