San Antonio, TX
onsite in San Antonio, TX; no remote options.
· SALESFORCE Development
o Develop new and/or enhancements to include configuration activities, visual force pages, apex classes, apex triggers, etc. in SALESFORCE (2+ years of experience)
o Assist with SALESFORCE API integration for applications residing on various platforms (ie linux, cloud, etc.) (1+ years of experience)
· JAVA Development or OTHER Programming (2+ years)
o Develop new and/or enhancements with Java programming, J2EE, Junit (1+ years of experience)
o Develop / modify RESTful web services
o Experience working with WebSphere
· Assist with the gathering of requirements for various development efforts.
· Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code).
· Provide guidance and best practices in designing and application development specific to the technology being used.
· Identify and provide estimates/ recommendations for infrastructure work needed.
· Provide best practice recommendations for release planning to include work breakdown and task planning.
· Consulting on various related processes.
· Experience with Agile development methodology
Fortune100 client Info to keep in mind:
· USC or GCH visa status required - no sponsorship provided at this time.
· Fortune100 Client Benefits after conversion to full-time: 16% Bonus, 8% 401K match, and Tuition/certification reimbursement.
· Conversion to full-time usually after 4-6 months of consulting through Softworld. During consulting pay period, you can elect for hourly W2, C2C or annual Salary (with PTO) pay models through Softworld.