• Manage, Configure, Maintain, Monitor, and Design Microsoft System Center Configuration
• Experience in supporting Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Microsoft and third party patching, Workstation client, Operating System Deployment (OSD), and troubleshooting issues related to the infrastructure or functionality
• Experience in supporting Microsoft System Center Operations Manager administrative tasks from the Operation Manager console, application support for the platform, create and maintain monitoring and notification rules, review and update console security, apply patches, create console roles and reviews, and create and install custom Management Packs (MP)Perform, configure, monitor, and maintain software backups, updates, recoveries, and related devices.
• Perform, configure, monitor, and maintain software backups, updates, recoveries, and related devices.
• Manage and monitor Windows Active Directory, integrated DNS servers and multi-master zones, and WINS servers and replication infrastructure.
• Update and execute continuity of operations (COOP) process, procedures and policies.
• Provide SME level troubleshooting on file server, IIS, SharePoint, VMware, CITRIX, and in-house application operations.
• Analyze the security weaknesses and vulnerabilities of new GOTS and COTS application software recommending solutions as needed.
• Manage, Configure, Maintain, Monitor, and Design Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
• Provide design recommendations and support documentation on existing and new architecture.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent degree
• 4 years of additional applicable required experience may be used in place of degree
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Top secret clearance
• CompTIA Sec+ CE or any current IAT Level II certifications