- Project Manager is required for a 3-6 month contract position in Boston, MA.
- The individual will assist with managing the traffic of the Enterprise Creative Service Projects (e.g.: Internal Campaigns and Event Collateral).
- Responsible for coordinating creative efforts across multiple disciplines to effectively deliver on scoped projects while meeting or exceeding internal and business partner expectations.
- Effectively facilitate team meetings, and regularly communicates project status updates.
- Actively manage the day-to-day aspects of all assigned projects, ensuring each is delivered on time, within budget, and on brand.
- Knowledge and understanding of the printing process is required.
- 3-5+ years of project management experience.
- Project Management or workflow management software experience.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized; excellent written and verbal communication skills; and strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team to achieve a common goal.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Workfront experience is a plus.
- Agency or in-house experience is welcome!
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.