St. Cloud, MN
- Project Coordinator is required for a 9 Month+ Contract position in St Cloud, Minnesota.
- Create new supplier records, extending supplier records to ERP databases, updating supplier addresses and sending invitations to the suppliers to join the Coupa Supplier Portal.
- Follow up with suppliers on SIM requests.
- Provide ongoing support to suppliers on CSP and is a resource for supplier resources around how to receive POs, submit/track invoices.
- Run the monthly risk classification schedule and validate the vendor services are active.
- Send risk classification questionnaires to business owners per the monthly schedule.
- Request Certificate of Insurance, SOC reports and ISO certificates from suppliers.
- Run the monthly due diligence schedule report. Work with Third Party Risk Manager and Third-Party Risk Analyst to determine which suppliers will receive a due diligence questionnaire.
- Set up new vendors, vendor services, vendor contacts in Third Party Risk Management software.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong degree of skill with project management, time management and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to define, collect, analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and formulate fact-based summaries.
- Ability to track, organize and follow-up multiple work streams.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience are a must.
Duration: 9 Month+ Contract
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.