- Project Coordinator is required for a contract position in Boston
- The Project Manager will work closely with the core administrative team, program staff, faculty, students and researchers, on human resources, operations, outreach activities and communications to help ensure the efficient management of research portfolios and offices.
- This includes supporting day-to-day operations, helping to plan special events, and faculty and staff development and support
- The department, has nearly 400 faculty, staff and researchers and an annual budget of approximately $35M.
This includes supporting day-to-day operations, helping to plan special events, and faculty and staff development and support.
Basic Qualifications Bachelor's Degree required
4+ years of related experience
Experience working effectively in a cross-cultural environment
Experience juggling multiple priorities, and using tact and discretion
Experience exercising diplomacy in communications and interpersonal relations; experience evaluating problems thoroughly, showing resourcefulness in identifying solutions, and displaying sound judgment; excellent writing and editing skills
- Master's Degree in a related field (management, public health, etc.) preferred
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.