Fort DIX, NJ
Location: Fort Dix, NJ
Start Date: ASAP
Project Length: Perm.
Interview Process: phone & f2f
***Active Secret Clearance Require***
- Candidate must have five or more years of database engineering experience and is an Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) Advanced PL/QL Developer (or similar OCP certification).
- Proficient with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, and DB Tools such as Toad and/or SQL Developer
- Proficient in back-end application development and data processing using Oracle packages, procedures, triggers and Unix shell scripts
- Knowledge in Unix scripts for SSH and automation of batch jobs.
- Hands-on experience in developing shell scripts to call PL/SQL programs for automation batch programs.
- Created database triggers, functions, packages, stored procedures, views and synonyms to support various back-end applications.
- Responsible for testing of data components in a highly complex, integrated environment.
- Working knowledge of Object-oriented programming
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented organization structure. Will need to interact with technical managers and developers.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- CompTIA Security + Certification will be required within 6 months of start date. (Materials and training for CompTIA, as well as exam fees provided/covered).