Oracle Database Developer
Oracle Database Developer - 225635
960 hours contract-to-perm hire (6 Months contract to Perm)
Clearance: current/active Secret required to start
Location: Montgomery, AL (Maxwell Gunter AFB)
Oracle Database Developer to provide technical design, programming, documentation, and implementation assistance of Oracle database applications in support of the Transportation Systems (cargo logistics) task for the US Air Force on base in AL. Oracle Database Developer will participate in all phases of software development and troubleshooting, with heavy emphasis on database design, optimization, performance-tuning and communications. The person will also design and prepare technical reports and related documentation.
- 4-6 years of experience with PL/SQL programming
- 4-6 years of in-depth experience in Oracle database design and developing databases
- U.S. Citizenship and Secret Security Clearance due to government requirements.
- Desired: Experience in optimizing, tuning, and troubleshooting database and application performance and communications.
- Desired: Knowledge of Government regulations, manuals, standards, and industry publications related to software design, programming, and development functions.
- Desired: Security+ certification
- Desired: Java programming experience.