Secret Clearance required by client based on government work environment requirements.
Oracle DBA to support DoD and Navy information technology to design, develop, engineer, and maintain systems that will improve customer organizational efficiency. Government environment requires clearable US Citizenship with current Secret government clearance and Security+ certification (or other IAT II certification).
· Clearable U.S. Citizenship based on government requirements.
· Active, interim, or recent DoD SECRET clearance
· Security+ certification (or higher) to satisfy DoD 8570 Cybersecurity Workforce IAT Level II requirements
· Technical training in database administration (can be database related certification).
· 5+ years of experience managing and supporting multiple databases
· Performs database administration of Oracle databases and may provide intermittent administration support of SQL Server databases
· Applies quarterly Oracle Patch Set Updates (PSUs)
· Plans and executes database major version upgrades
· Creates database growth projections and performs database capacity planning
· Performs code deployments
· Assists developers with database design/programming as needed
· Provides SQL performance tuning as needed