New York, NY | Contract
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop an integrated marketing plan for each product line & portfolio including market assessments, marketing strategy, market segmentation and go-to-market programs that will grow the business
• Align product positioning, value proposition and messaging by understanding and refining market segment needs and customer personas
• Identify and create content marketing opportunities with product management to generate ongoing demand with a comprehensive media strategy & plan inclusive of budgeting & reporting
• Create and execute marketing campaigns across all appropriate advertising & marketing channels which may include direct mail, telemarketing, digital marketing, lead generation, thought-leadership programs, event marketing, sales campaigns and support, etc.
• Manage tactical plans to achieve the strategy with associated goals and metrics
• Lead the marketing launch process from initial planning and development to launch activities to post-sale customer experience
• Engage with key internal stakeholders to include Product Management, Editorial, Sales, and Marketing to ensure go-to-market efficiency and effectiveness
• Participate in key industry networks, associations, and applicable conferences and events
• Work closely with Sales to provide strategic direction and enablement solutions when necessary.
• Support overall brand management and the building of brand equity
Education: Bachelor's degree with coursework emphasis in Marketing & Advertising strongly preferred
• 7+ years of prior experience in marketing in the legal and regulatory market, or for a technology company, or a B2B information service provider. Marketing experience in healthcare preferred.
• Strategic marketing, media planning, & digital marketing experience
• Skilled in building rigorous data-driven marketing strategies and tactics.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua, & other related tools
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
• Ability to work well in a matrix organization and effectively manage across boundaries
• Marketing domain knowledge with an understanding of the legal and related business markets
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Strong attention to detail and highly motivated with ability to work independently
Some domestic travel (10%) may be required for internal meetings or customer conferences.