Manual & Automation Tester
Bethesda , MD
Location: Bethesda, MD Duration: 6+ months
Seeking a QA Analyst/Engineer to join the digital/ecommerce team. The ecommerce solution is built on top of a leading ecommerce platform with integrations to various third parties. The team is responsible for enhancing and maintaining the ecommerce site. The primary responsibilities of QA Analyst are preparing writing and executing test cases, and automated test scripts, analyzing result. The ideal candidate will have experience with manual testing for a large-scale ecommerce solution or web application using various testing methodologies and tools and experience with implementation of test automation.
· Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data and automated scripts.
· Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
· Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
· Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
· Test automation using test automation tool (Subject7/Proof preferred)
Minimum Experience and Education:
· Bachelor’ s degree in engineering, computer science or related fields
· 5+ years of experience with manual testing
· 2+ years of experience with automation testing (Selenium)
· E-commerce experience preferred
· Agile experience
Preferred Experience and Education:
· Experience with manual testing for large scale e-commerce/web applications; Experience with testing e-commerce applications is highly desired
· Experience with cross browser and cross device testing for e-commerce/web applications
· Strong understanding of web technologies and concepts
· Experience with JIRA, Zephyr, or other testing tools
· Experience with quality assurance methodologies, processes, and tools
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Good analytical/problem solving skills – ability to find bugs/defects quickly
· Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly