Linux Administrator - TS/SCI
Dahlgren , VA
The architecture for this project is built on a secure multi-tenant platform based on the Cisco FlexPod commercial architecture within an existing data center. The project utilizes the Air Force Research Lab SecureView client and possibly other multi-access technologies at the campus endpoint. The Linux Administrator plays a key role in securing the multi-tenancy architecture built upon system, network, and storage virtualization and creates a virtual brick wall through an infrastructure that allows tenants at different authorization levels to utilize shared underlying hardware resources and services while still maintaining that same security posture as isolated hardware stack silos. The Linux Administrator will work alongside the Cyber Security team members ensuring system operations of Linux and Docker systems including applying DISA cyber security processes (STIGs, patching, scanning)
• High School Diploma
• TS/SCI Clearance required
• IAT II, Security + certification required
• Strong experience with SharePoint front end and back end use and administration, MS SQL programming, and backup/recovery
• Experience with JWAC architecture desired
• 3 years experience minimum
• Installing, upgrading and maintaining Red Hat 6 and 7 OS distributions.
• Configuration Management of Linux systems using Puppet
• Communicating technical information effectively, both orally and in writing
• Development and Maintaining programs/scripts in Java Script, Python, Perl, Bash and/or Ruby for common management functions including system restart/rebuild/recovery
• Managing Docker hosts and containers
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.