Lead Full Stack Engineer, .Net Core & Azure
Waltham, MA 02451 US
Lead Full Stack Engineer
6 Month CTH
• Drive the appropriate use & implementation of technology to deliver high quality solutions that delight our customers.
• Help shape the future of our business through building a greenfield multi-tenant SaaS platform for global use.
• Thrive in this entrepreneurial environment that comes with the financial backing of a large, well-established corporation.
• Play an important role as a technical leader defining the framework, technology, processes / best practices and culture for a new world-class Agile team co-located into Agile Neighborhoods.
• Lead an Agile team of .Net developers, UX/UI developers, database developers, QA engineers / analysts, and business analysts to drive the development of our business critical (24/7/365) Axcess modular cloud-based auditing application.
• Guide the development and delivery of maintainable and highly scalable multi-tier SaaS applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
• Work in Agile teams following Agile + SAFe methodologies to deliver high quality products on time with performance and localization requirements in mind.
• Design, build, test and deliver high quality, complex frameworks and systems and diagnose and resolve complex issues.
• Develop applications utilizing Cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS)
• Generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex issues.
• Drive special projects such as greenfield and v1 development, creating microservices, reviewing third party libraries, and conducting technical research regarding different ways to improve the development environment / best practices.
• Coach, support and mentor less-experienced staff in their career development, and provide them daily guidance and direction.
• Influence peers and technical staff within the team and collaborate with internal customers and work teams across departments.
• Select and implement development tools and coordinate technical standards within a development team.
• Understand the use of technology and how its implementation affects strategic business goals.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years of cloud programming experience with at least 3 years as a senior software development engineer and/or technical lead
• 5+ years experience developing customer facing applications.
• 3+ years experience Azure DevOps, deployment strategies and release management.
• Experience designing Highly Available multi-region solutions.
• Deep technical knowledge in Microservices, Service-Oriented, Stateless Services architecture design
• Experience with Trunk-based development & Feature Toggling
• Experience with complicated software refactoring and design patterns.
• Deep understanding of SOLID design principals and patterns
• Experience with telemetry, observability, and ability to debug and support cloud application running on production environment.
• Quality and test first development mindset with the ability to recognize and reduce technical debt in the codebase.
• Deep technical knowledge in Continuous Integration and Delivery
• Experience with responsive and/or Adaptive design
• Successful track record delivering high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies
• Able to coordinate technical standards within a development team
• Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills