Kronos WFC Software Engineer
Goodlettsville, TN 37072 US
Role: Kronos WFC Software Engineer
Location: Goodlettsville, TN + Remote
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
**Might require some on-site meetings in Tennessee
We are seeking an experienced UKG Kronos Workforce Central 8.x resource to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing the Kronos Workforce Central platform and configuring new distribution facilities in the system. In addition, this resource should possess experience in writing APIs and supporting other SaaS solutions like Workvivo, ServiceNow, and Origami.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for UKG Kronos Workforce Central 8.x providing support and guidance to the organization.
- Manage and maintain the Kronos Workforce Central and Workforce Mobile platforms ensuring optimal performance and functionality.
- Configure and implement new distribution facilities in the Kronos Workforce Central system including the setup for work rules, pay codes, navigators, and device profiles.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and design solutions that meet business needs.
- Conduct system testing and troubleshooting to identify and resolve any issues or errors related to the Kronos platform or its integrations.
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting for end-users addressing any questions or concerns related to Kronos Workforce Central or its integrated solutions.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and Kronos updates to provide recommendations for system improvements and enhancements.
- Document and maintain system configurations, processes, and best practices for future reference.
- Collaborate with vendors and other external partners to ensure seamless integration and support for the Kronos Workforce Central system and its integrations.
- Deliver training programs to end-users ensuring they have a solid understanding of Kronos Workforce Central and its integrated solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Hands-on experience with WFC configuration, best practices, and support
· Experience in Workforce Mobile implementation and troubleshooting
· Ability to setup pay rules, labor level sets, shift schedules, time-off accruals, timecard rules, employee self-service, manager self-service, approval rules, and other employee configurations
· Knowledge of shift functionality, shift schedules, and configuration
· Experience in the use and setup of Navigator Profiles and configuration
· Time clock device configuration and troubleshooting to include attestation, 4500 and InTouch devices
· Creation of interfaces using WIM to include 3rd party payroll and other platforms
· Creation of interfaces using WIM to automate data updates in WFC including insertion of new hire employees
· Development of custom reports, testing, and implementation
· Production support availability
Work Experience &/or Education
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, trade school or equivalent work experience
· UKG Kronos Workforce Central 8.1 (must have)
· WIM Kronos Integration Manager
· Workforce Mobile app
· Ability to support and administer additional SaaS solutions such as ServiceNow, Origami, Workvivo
· ServiceNow development experience, nice to have
· Oracle PL/SQL, Functions, Packages, Procedures – intermediate level skillset or above
· C#.Net - .net core 6.0 framework (current version)
· ReactJS – nice to have
· Microsoft SQL experience - nice to have
· GCP experience - nice to have