Nashville , TN
- Develops, modifies and maintains Kronos HR and WFC 6.3 and 8.0 applications configurations including but not limited to: Maintenance of Pay Rules. Setup and maintenance of PTO accruals. Design, creation and maintenance of system interfaces. Design, creation, and maintenance of WTK Reporting interfaces. Design and configure attendance rules.
- Leads administration of Kronos HR and WFC 6.3 and 8.0 applications and platforms, including database and table maintenance, application maintenance and upgrades, licenses, and platform maintenance and upgrades.
- Acts as IT liaison to HR and Payroll for HRIS system. Provides technical resource support for ancillary HR application owners and HR initiatives.
- Creates and technical documentation including requirements analysis, data flow diagrams, software/configuration specifications, operational procedures, and other related documentation.
- Execute Kronos application administration tasks, including system configuration setting, Kronos and associated software application administration, troubleshooting, and system maintenance.
- Partner with HR and other end-users to facilitate the identification, analysis, and documentation of business needs and requirements; leads the creation of technical specifications, design documentation, and testing strategies for above business requirements.
- Create and implement audits and analysis to ensure system integrity and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Maintains strong partnerships with HR, Payroll and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate integration solutions using the Kronos Workforce Integration Manager tool and import tools, including business process analysis, design, development and testing.
- Support other IT functions in selection, analysis and implementation of new tools; providing recommendations and serving as technical resource.
- Troubleshoot failures in application functionality and scheduled activities
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Top 3 Required Skills?
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with HRIS systems.
- Minimum three (3) years with Kronos HRIS systems.
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, database tools, Windows Server hardware and software platforms.