Junior BI Analyst
- Junior BI Analyst is required for a 5-month contract position in Riverwoods, IL.
- The individual will be responsible for the development of actionable analytical strategies to meet business objectives and drive revenue in Sales and Direct channels.
- He/she will drive multi-channel customer insights, foster a data-driven culture, and encourage action around data with direct and indirect stakeholders by leveraging predictive analytic principles. These activities will be driven by the optimization of our data warehouse and the consolidation of multiple data sources to enable the execution of impactful revenue-generating analyses across the business.
- Deliver insight into the levers of the business to help drive growth and identify opportunities for process improvement across departments.
- Create and refine Predictive Models to determine probabilities of customer behaviors to increase Retention and Engagement.
- Develop professional and interactive dashboards in Tableau with optimal user experience in mind.
- Develop analytical customer personas to provide additional insight into customer segmentation
- Develop look-alike models to understand product engagement and usage patterns of customers to predict future outcomes
- Continued integration of data from various sources to ensure we are capturing the full scope of business performance and total population of prospective marketing contacts.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field
- Experience using Tableau
- Predictive modeling experience not required, but preferred/would be helpful
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.