Java Spring Boot Microservices Developer
- A Java Spring Boot Microservices Developer is needed for a 12 month + contract in Hopkinton, MA
- While working with the core engineering team you will participate in application testing and provide customer focus to produce high quality products
- Work with a well-known Technology company
- 8-15 years of relevant experience plus a Bachelor's degree (or may consider equivalent combination of education and work experience). (5-8 years experience may be considered as long as they have a lot of cloud based experience).
- At least 3 years of experience with Cloud platforms (Preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)).
- Experience with the current technologies the team is using: Spring 4/5, SpringBoot 2, PCF, GitLab, Git CI, Artifactory, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis Cache, Gemfire Cache, Oracle DB, PostGreSQL DB
- Proficient in Java, Spring MVC framework, Spring boot, Spring batch with a good knowledge of its ecosystems, solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Expertise in Microservices architecture and developing Java microservices for cloud.
- Experience and knowledge of Java Spring MVC framework, Workflows, Build tools – Maven, Rest APIs.
- Experience with working on Agile methodology.