Softworld's client is looking for a Secret Cleared Java Developer to join an elite team of engineers integrating a number of sensors for a new research effort. The work will include developing driver code within our framework that connects to and captures data from a given sensor, creating a wrapper using an API provided by the sensor manufacturer, and implementing additional classes outside our framework to allow sensor data to be captured in real-time.
- 3-5 years of Java experience writing multi-threaded, server-side code.
- Strong collaboration skills & attention to detail.
- An active DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience in the control of external devices.
- C or C++ experience. (Not all sensors we’ re using have a Java API wrapper.)
- Experience with both Windows and Linux platforms.