Infrastructure / Solution Architect
Dorchester, MA | Contract
Informatica Solutions Architect
The incumbent is part of a team that is responsible for overall architectural direction of the banks enterprise technology systems, including significant enhancements to existing systems and architectural planning for complete end-to-end integrated initiatives. This is a highly visible role that will provide input to the oversight for other software/system architects within the organization and its affiliates, and will build key relationships within the bank to ensure technology system direction is aligned with business needs and priorities.
- Drive future state architecture to support multiple business areas with the bank to ensure technology system direction is aligned with business needs and priorities.
- Attend governance and oversight committees related to technology planning, design, and decisioning.
- Build strong relationships with business partners to ensure technology alignment with business priorities.
- Maintain familiarity with key regulatory/compliance issues and ensure system solutions meet all regulatory requirements.
- Create and drive best practices across architecture organization.
- Stay current with business and technical trends to propagate best in class thinking within organization.
- Develop expert knowledge of existing systems and facilitate creation of mechanisms to track current and future state architectures.
- Develop and oversee knowledge base regarding key interfaces andassociated detail-level documentation.
- Ensure strong analysis of system change implications.
- Oversee and provide final bank approval for significant system architecture projects.
- Directly participate in design and decisioning related to business-critical and high-risk projects.
- Bachelors degree required; Graduate-level degree strongly preferred.
- 7-10 years relevant experience in enterprise architecture for financial services or related industry.
- Informatica / Oracle toolsets
- Between 7 - 10 years relevant work experience
- English, bilingual (English/Spanish) a strong plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial services industry and regulatory compliance a strong plus,
- Microsoft Excel (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Polished leadership abilities and proven experience to manage by influence.
- Proven knowledge of enterprise systems concepts and software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Familiarity with systems/processing paradigms for financial services strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Santander proprietary systems a plus.
- Strong ability to build relationships across organizations and levels.
- Must be able to align overall technical vision with business needs.
- System architecture skills with proven experience in tracking andSystem architecture skills with proven experience in tracking and maintaining system state materials and developing