Information Systems Architect (Secret Clearance)
Alexandria, VA | Contract
-Bachelor's degree, or equivalent in an engineering or computer field;
-10+ years of related experience.
-Experience in performance tuning is a plus.
-Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently;
-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms;
-Demonstrated ability to work within deadlines and schedules;
-Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and workloads;
-Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn emerging technologies;
-Demonstrated ability to handle direct customer interaction professionally.
• U.S. Citizenship.
• Current DoD Secret with SSBI or Top Secret clearance
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred; or Security+ Certification
• .Net, HTML5, CSS, XML
• SQL Server Reports tool
• Enterprise class IDE tools, WebSphere Studio Application Developer is a plus;
• Object modeling tools, Rational Rose is a plus;
• SQL and RDBMS systems, SQL, High Availability Groups, DB Clustering
• Methodologies: Agile & Scrum
• Web technologies and protocols, such as, Web Services (SOAP and Rest), IIS, TCP/IP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS; Tomcat
• Platforms, such as Windows, Unix
• Familiarity with Department of Defense personnel security issues is a plus