Information Security Analyst
- An Information Security Analyst is required for a 6-month contract-to-hire position in Fayetteville, NC.
- CISSP or GCIH SEC504 certification required
- Excellent communication skills; shows tact, effective listening skills and follow through
- Is competent in most areas of information systems security, including network, application, database, physical, web vulnerabilities and common security design flaws
- Can effectively provide direction, guidance and leadership to less experienced information security professionals
- Must be able to successfully monitor systems, detect security problems and create IT solutions, including those of moderate complexity or sophistication
- Ability to make recommendations to security flaws in question
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
- May review the work of others and be able to detect errors or needed modifications
- Possesses deep understanding with requirements of DoD 8570.1 and DoD DIACAP processes
- TS/SCI Clearance
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.