IT Data Developer
- IT Data Developer is required for a 6-month contract in Boston, MA.
- 3-6-month contract to hire.
- Client is looking to move away from their existing Data Warehouse which is under a terabyte to a new one and redesign.
- Redesigning code that is strictly in Microsoft, redesigning into Python (maybe Postgres), try to move towards Open Source/CI CD experience.
- Built in SQL Server 2012 and looking to move to SQL 2017.
- Team is looking to eventually go to cloud so any experience with AWS or Azure would be beneficial.
- ETL tools are SSIS
- Informatica is beneficial
- Team oriented.
- It would be preferred for knowledge of Clipper, Compass, Liberator, WorkBench, Midway, CCO, and PPM
Duration: 3-6-month contact to hire.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.