IT Asset Manager
San Diego , CA
An IT Asset Manager is required for a contract position in Chantilly, VA
- The IT Asset Manager oversees the inventory of technology assets for a large outsourcing contract.
- This role is responsible for approximately 20, 000 hardware assets, including servers, storage, network, and workstation devices.
- The IT Asset Manager serves as a central point of contact to manage the lifecycle of IT assets.
- The ideal candidate is detail oriented and driven by the desire for data accuracy.
- Although you’ re dependent on others for data updates and quality, you take ownership of processes, tools, and exception reporting that enables data quality.
- Experience managing to asset accuracy Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Knowledge of procurement, inventory processes, maintenance contracts.
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Ability to analyze systems to develop or revise standards and procedures.
- Experience with asset financial chargeback a plus
- Prior experience as Asset Manager in environment of 10, 000 plus assets
- Expert skill in Excel
- 12-18 months