Arnold, MO 63010 US
Springfield, VA OR St. Louis, MO
Overview: Supports implementation of ICD 503 Standards across spectrum of services/systems and multiple domains in support of NGA Product Dissemination. Responsible for coordination with engineers to achieve documentation and execution of various security controls IAW direction from Customer Accreditation Authority
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Application of current IA technologies to the architecture, design, development, evaluation, and integration of systems and networks to maintain system security.
- Building A&A packages in support of ATO efforts
- Implementing Security Controls
- Support RMF processes including continuous monitoring.
- Working closely with Government customers to ensure that the IA requirements are defined and implemented in a way that allows for the accreditation of the IA architecture.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience conducting and supporting C&A/A&A
- Experience and ability to implement equivalent of STIGS, ACLs, white lists, black lists
- Experience and ability to complete security documentation with a concise clear writing style
- Experience with ACAS/Nessus and mitigating scanning reports
- Experience implementing STIGs or equivalent
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance (or read on for SCI access within the last 24 months)
- DoD IAT Level II Compliant (Security+, CASP, etc.)