Help Desk Manager
South Portland, ME
To oversee and manage the performance of Level 1 and Level 2 services & support to internal clients and ensure that service levels are achieved. To ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded. Responsible for ensuring the staff are meeting and exceeding expectations in regard to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements.
Work to make the Service desk the trusted and sought-after source of service delivery
· Manage the Service Desk team and evaluate performance
· Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
· Recruit, Train, and mentor Service Desk Specialists (Level 1 / 2) including career development.
· Improve customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
· Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
· Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on Service Desk team’ s productivity – Provide data and reporting of KPIs and trends to technology management and others ad hoc, in weekly reports and as needed.
· Will drive ticket deep dive analysis and develop strategies for improvement.
· Monitor and manage phone and email queues (participating on escalation calls as needed)
· Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues.
· Develop and mature Incident escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
· Manage Problem Management process and communicate appropriately to internal customers.
· Oversee Solutions repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff.
· Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization.
· Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
· Work with CISO in support of cyber security training.
· Manage, remediate and document cyber incidents