HRMS Product Manager
Product Manager will be responsible for the HR product line. The Product Manager will act as the primary relationship manager with business partners and stakeholders served by the product line, ensuring full engagement and communication, resolution of general issues, and alignment of business and IT strategy for the HR Suite. The roles will supplement other operating lines of communication by providing a comprehensive view of IT services and has overall accountability that communication is working.
Product Management has the overarching responsibility for providing strategic direction and vision developed with business partners. This will require the development of the HR Suite product roadmap, and the establishment of governance, planning and prioritization processes. Product Management will consider all aspects of providing the HR services or product spanning both development and application support working closely with IT group in those areas and enterprise architecture. Product roadmaps will consist of a multiyear plan including major programs, projects, upgrades, support levels, SLAs, service volumes, business capabilities, maintenance plans and costs.
The role is not directly responsible for project delivery or application support but represents the combined vision and quality of the service provided to business partners working within a matrixed organization. The role also does not have direct supervisor responsibility but is expected to provided leadership and mentoring.
- Understanding the Customer
- Detail oriented yet attuned to the corporate “ big picture”. Ability to drive strategy and to dive deep where necessary
- Able to assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and facilitate meetings with executive management
- Ability to organize, plan and present solutions for large complex efforts
- Process design, improvements and evaluation
- Client focused approach to work with sense of ownership and responsibility for overall quality of services
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Experience in project management, quality management, planning, customer service, and process improvement
- Engaged with operations and project management lifecycle processes, procedures and tools
- Lead and present technical information in face-to-face presentations to varied audiences; including executive management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Oracle HCM Suite (HRMS, Payroll, Benefits, Recruitment)