Softworld’ s client is hiring 2 SuccessFactors Consultant to perform system support and analysis of their Enterprise HR systems. Applicant must have SuccessFactors system support experience.
- Understands the HR business processes supported by the HR systems.
- Performs system support and analysis, including functionality and design review, end to end user testing and implementation of HR system upgrades or updates. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate implementation of upgrade or fix.
- Evaluates Quarterly Release changes and provides guidance and information to business partners on system capabilities.
- Ensures system integration functionality, including review of integration specifications and development suggestions, troubleshoot integration issues, execute system audits for validation and compliance.
- Provides production support as an escalation point including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system or integration issues, unexpected results or process flaws; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- 2-4+ years in an HRIS role with in-depth experience of maintaining, enhancing and troubleshooting various HR systems
- Post-secondary / bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with SuccessFactors.
- Oracle HCM experience is a plus.