- HR Process and Systems experience
- Workday system experience MUST
- Cost Optimization Initiatives within HR
- Supporting Takeda Business Services Dept
- Not looking for Project Managers but rather hands-on analysts and implementation specialists in Workday who can create and run reports and understand how to read config)
- The HRIM Consultant position will be responsible for creating, implementing, and supporting a broad set of HR systems and processes that will address current and future Takeda needs.
- The incumbent will serve as a subject matter expert for all HR systems, and will act as a project lead for the design, development, and support for selected HR systems.
- The incumbent will be responsible for consulting with HR and business functions to understand the business problems and needs, and then working with HR Systems and Analytics to create solutions that address the current needs and are agile enough to address future requirements as well.
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing strategic support for the Takeda HR systems, and will be responsible for identifying alternative solutions, managing the implementation of the appropriate resolutions, and determining long-term impacts of changes to HR technologies and operations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- BS/BA required, preferably in a business or technology field. Master’ s degree or MBA preferred.
- 8+ years experience in the implementation, development, and support of technology solutions.
- 5+ years experience in HR systems, including Core HR, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, Goals, and Reporting / Analytics.
- 5+ years of HR master data experience, including experience with SAP HR (PA/OM, BEN) preferred.
- 5+ years experience as project manager for technology implementation and support efforts.
- Working knowledge of HCM configuration, functionality, and data models, SAP preferred
- Experience with Relational Databases (SQL).
- Experience with Enterprise Reporting Tools and Concepts (i.e., Cognos, Business Objects, OLAP).
- Experience with SAP Analytics (BW/BI) preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Productivity Tools (Office, Project, Visio).
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Analytical/Problem Solving: Ability to identify critical issues, problems and opportunities and determine possible solutions. Ability to identify the right solutions to a problem by utilizing a mixture of technical learning and experience.
- HR Process Knowledge: Knowledge of the processes and operations of the Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Department. Experience with HR&A process optimization.
- Project Management and Planning: Ability to plan, organize, and lead projects.
- Facilitation: Ability to listen effectively and actively engages others in discussion/problem resolution.
- Innovation: Ability to identify and pursue new ideas, solutions, methods and opportunities.
- Data Management: The incumbent is expected to have a broad knowledge of how HR uses data and is able to support reporting and analytics activities.
- Experience with developing and executing QA testing strategies.
- Legal & Regulatory Knowledge: Understands laws and government regulations affecting personnel.