- Design or update publications, direct mail, brochures, print advertisements, digital ads, flyers, posters, and promotional materials.
- Create print ready computer files.
- Apply design knowledge and skills to ensure that all marketing and communications materials reflect state of the art marketing and graphic design practices and incorporate University brand standards.
- Requires: B.A./B.S. in graphic design or fine arts
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite
- Two years of experience as a graphic designer.
- Experience in understanding and implementing brand standards.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and work with tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and file management skills.
- Ability to take direction and stay focused under pressure while working collaboratively with the team.