Full Stack Java Developer
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Senior Java Engineer
Plymouth Meeting House, PA
12+ Month Contract
Team is current analyzing and moving applications to AWS and developing new applications that will be used in AWS. Working directly with AWS team and prioritizing and doing remediation (retiring legacy systems).
- Develops maintainable/scalable, effective, defect free source code that meets business requirements and team standards.
- Conducts unit test case development.
- Develops test scripts.
- Works within project team to implement iterative development that delivers a high quality product.
- Supports interactions with customers and development team to “ develop and work” Epics and Stories to meet delivery timelines.
- Creates support documentation as needed.
- Performs functional/system integration testing support.
- Plans work out appropriately, effectively communicates and responds to escalations/inquiries.
- Identify and implements appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
- Completes other project work or tasks as assigned.
- 5+ years experience in Java Spring and Java Script.
- 2+ years experience in Springboot.
- 1-2 years SQL and JQuery experience.
- 1-2 years experience building REST APIs.
- Any experience in templates such as Freemaker or Velocity is a plus.
- AWS migration experience a plus.
- Ability to deliver an end-to-end product, not just front-end or back-end experience
- Generally 5+ years of professional experience. Highly proficient in software engineering languages and tools; ability to develop on multiple platforms.
- Angular, PCF, Thymeleaf, GIT knowledge and experience a plus
- Experience in Continuous Delivery tools and techniques