- Facility Manager is required for a 6 month contract position in Tempe, Arizona.
- The Facilities Services Manager role is responsible for providing an integrated set of support programs and services to the Tempe, Arizona Service Center colleagues.
- The role is focused on enabling productivity, managing costs, mitigating risk, promoting our values, and supporting our brand.
- 3-5 years' experience in similar role and remit
- Proven analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Success in development and implementation of office support processes, procedures and guidelines that drive efficiency and service excellence.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to coach
- College/University Degree preferred
Duration: 6 Months+ PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.